Hotel Terms & Conditions
Your reservation is guaranteed with a valid credit card on file until the day of your arrival. After that time, a $100 incidental hold for the room reservation will be applied to your credit card which will be released upon check out after the room is confirmed in good condition. Additionally, the total amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card 24 hours prior to your arrival. If your credit card transaction is declined, the hotel has the right to cancel your reservation, your room will no longer be guaranteed, and the room may be reassigned. We will send you a cancellation confirmation via email immediately after cancelling your booking. Cancellation fees and charges may apply.
- All guests have to be 25 years old and present to book a room.
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in (this will be done digitally via our Guest App)
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of the adult occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival.
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to a 10% occupancy tax, 2% TBID Tourism Business Improvement District.
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed (Queen or King) and four people max for rooms with multiple beds. Additional guests must be confirmed with management or a $250 fine will be charged to the guest for any violation.
Check-in / Check-Out / Business hours
- Normal Business Hours are 8am to 9pm, seven days a week.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. Your Room Will Be Ready.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m. Have Safe Travels!
Check-in at 4pm PST
You can check-in any time after 4PM (Pacific Standard Time). Room Number and Check-in Codes will be provided to you the day of your arrival via email and your Guest App.The balance (if any) of the full stay amount is charged on arrival at check-in time. Please note that check-in cannot be completed until full payment and security deposit pre-authorization for the room has been received and approved. Our check-in process is fully automated. We do not have a receptionist or front desk clerk. If you need to speak with Customer Support, you can do so via Our Guest app on the top right corner there is an Icon Button to reach our Customer Support team. Our Guest App will also provide you with local information during your stay such as the location of near-by shops, good places where you can eat, sights you may like to see, places to go at night, etc.
Check-out at 10am PST
You can check-out any time up until 10AM Pacific Standard Time. Later check-out times may be requested although we may not always be able to accommodate late check outs and approval will depend on availability and on how busy we are. At check-out time there is no need to contact anyone, please lock the door behind you when you leave and have a safe travels! Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to make charges for any violations of our property rules, damages to the room, or breakages found before the room is occupied again.
The security deposit should be released back to your credit card automatically in 3 business days, but sometimes it can take up to 15-21 days. The security deposit/pre-authorization is not held by our Hotel and we do NOT charge your credit card. Please be aware that bed linen and towels should be placed where they were originally found. The bed linen and towels are NOT gifts and should remain in the room. Any damages to the towels, linens, or room equipment/furniture may result in additional fees and charges.
Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy and company rules. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If the guest cancels more than 72 hours in advance, the total amount (100%) of the reservation will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels between 24 - 72 hours in advance, half (50%) of the total reservation amount will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels within 24 hours or no shows, no refunds will be given whatsoever.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the entire stay is charged and is Non-Refundable.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be provided for any wildfires, snowstorms, or natural events unless the city or property required evacuation. If the natural event occurs within 72 hours of the reservation being made, the guest will be allowed to cancel or alter the reservation dates free of charge.
- There is only few ways in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST contact booking channel where reservation was made (Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, etc) and make the cancellation request directly through the platform, or if the reservation was created directly with our hotel or hotel website, you can contact us directly to cancel your reservation.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
The total price of the reservation will be charged right away after booking and is non-refundable.
Smoking & Damages Policy:
We are a smoke free property. This includes rooms, patios, balconies, hallways. If guests wish to smoke, they need to be 25 feet away from the hotel building. By acknowledging and signing this agreement you are confirming that you agree to a $250 fine (minimum) if ANY evidence of smoking is found in the room or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, stairs or the entrance area near to the Lobby. Please note that we comply with the local health and safety guidelines and recommendations provided by the EEC on smoking in public places.
Please Note: We have a NO TOLERANCE policy on the following rules below and immediate termination of the rental agreement is possible if:
- More guests stay in the property than agreed upon or are confirmed with management.
- Sub-letting the property you have rented (or giving it to other people). The number of people residing in the room should be the same as confirmed in the booking. Accommodation for additional guests may be requested. A fee for each additional guest per night will be charged if agreed upon. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight in the room.
- Our hotel does not allow any pets in the rooms. ADA Compliant Service animals, do not apply.
- All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors and to not make any excessive noise between the hours of 10:00pm PST and 8:00am PST. This rule is applied as per our Hotel Policy, so any noise and/or loud partying is not permitted and is subject to immediate termination of the reservation and the room code will be revoked along with a $250 charge.
- Our Hotel is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things. If you did forget something, you can contact our customer support and we can see what we can do to get your personal items returned to you. This will be handled on a case by case basis and the hotel is not responsible for any shipping costs, coordination, or damage to your personal items.
During your stay, the room and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. Immediate notification to our hotel staff will be expected of any damages or breakages in the room. You (The Tenant) is financially responsible for any damage to the room. This includes losses caused by you (The Tenant) or a third-party negligent actions and behavior. A summary check will be made of the room check-out time. However, a more detailed review of the condition of the room and all equipment and facilities will be made soon after check-out and before another guest occupies the room. The Tenant is responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage. In this case, a detailed statement of damage along with an invoice for the repair or replacement cost will be sent by email or text immediately. Any costs will be deducted from the deposit immediately if this is still possible. Any costs will be claimed by return if they are greater than the deposit or where the deposit has already been returned. Please note, immediate notification after check-out of any damages to, breakages in or issues with the room is expected.
Our Hotel can then take any necessary action to resolve any issues and make sure all the equipment and facilities are working and provided as expected. Damage deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to damage inspection of the accommodation. The deposit must be paid upon check-in by credit card, along with a balance and is fully refunded at the check-out if the room is in good order and the company does not have any claims. The costs of damages or cleaning beyond what would be expected after responsible usage of the apartment will be deducted from the deposit, and the refunded amount will be the remainder of the damage deposit. Please remember Entire rooms ARE fully NON-smoking! At the check-in time, you will be asked to sign a document that you agree to a fine ($250 minimum) if any traces or scents of smoking are found in the room.
Standard Booking Price:
The standard booking price includes the following:
- Utilities (water, gas and electricity)
- Internet and Cable TV usage
- Towels, bed linen and hairdryer
- Cleaning before and after your stay (daily cleaning is available upon request, additional fee may apply)
- All room amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence
Important: When you make a reservation, you are booking a room type (not a specific room). Each room type includes similar rooms of similar size and equipment, however, interior design can be different. Please note, your booking has not been made or verified until you receive a confirmation email stating your reservation has been confirmed.
Extending Your Stay:
After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar room should this be necessary.
One child under 2 years old stays free of charge. All other children are considered for Total Capacity allowed per Room.
No pets are allowed at this property including emotional support pets. ADA Compliant Service Animals do not apply and are authorized with proof of Service Animal Documentation. Service Animal handlers will need to fill out a form on-site at time of arrival. Failure to confirm and verify a Service Animal with management to ensure the health and safety of other guests will result in reservation termination and additional fees.
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the customer support immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property but MUST get approval first from customer support. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time). Violation of this policy can result in your reservation being cancelled and additional fees may apply.
Kitchen Room Policy:
There is no direct heat or open flame cooking allowed in any of the rooms for the health and safety of all guests on site. No hotplates, griddles or BBQs are allowed in any of the rooms. If you are found cooking in a room, this is grounds for immediate termination of your rental agreement. No refunds will be given if you are terminated for violating Kitchen Room Policy.
NOTE: Most of our rooms are equipped with mini fridges, microwaves and wet bar (sink area). You are allowed to warm up food in the microwave, and keep food, drinks, and medication cold in the mini fridge. That is it. If in doubt, contact our customer support.
Vacations should be stress-free and for that reason, you get to park right in front of your room (or super close). Due to our limited parking capacity, Only 1 vehicle per room is allowed to park on our premises. By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property. But guess what? We’ve got state-of-the-art surveillance cameras watching over the parking lot so, should anything seem amiss, let us know, and we’ll check out the footage. And if you plan to leave your car in our parking lot for a while, no problem, just let us know, as we reserve the right to tow vehicles. For additional parking options, contact guest services to confirm.
Minimum Age Policy:
You must be 25 years or older to confirm guest room accommodations at any of our Hotels. A valid photo ID must be scanned and uploaded at the time of your pre-check-in for age verification.
Our Hotel is compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). We offer an ADA accessible room within the hotel. Please ensure at the time of booking that you have chosen an “ADA” or “Accessible” room type, if in doubt you can call us directly to make sure we have an available ADA room for you.
Room Cleaning Policy:
To conserve resources and minimize environmental impacts, room refreshes, and Turndown services will not be offered during stays that are any less than 3 nights. Should you need fresh towels, linens, or additional supplies, please contact our customer support team via Guest App or call/text number listed in your room.
Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms. Subject to the following restrictions, guests of our Hotels who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises, provided that the presence of the firearm on hotel premises: is for storage purposes only; the firearm is and remains at all times unloaded; the firearm is and remains secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container, provided by the guest, while transported to or from the guest room and while stored therein; and the firearm remains securely safeguarded at all times in a locked guest room or locked personal vehicle, except when transporting the firearm to or from a guest room. Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises, without refund. The hotel premises are private property, and our firearms policy applies to: (i) all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun; and (ii) all guests and visitors, even those possessing a valid license or permit to carry a firearm. The only exception to the restrictions described in this firearms policy statement is for law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.
Guest Safety Policy:
As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Security cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The hotel assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using any of our communal areas & facilities, where available. If you use any of our communal areas and facilities, you do so at your own risk.
END OF TERMS & CONDITIONS